Shortlist the best talent and propel your business into the Future
Brands are built by people, and if you are acquiring a potential client, it’s natural, the talent must come with it too. That’s why, at GrowthPal, we assist ambitious companies to connect with enterprises that value entrepreneurial talent. With GrowthPal’s acquihire ecosystem that pools together business-centric talent to empower bold entrepreneurs in building futuristic business through our valuable experience and data-driven recommendations.
Reach out to us now!
- We view protection of your privacy as a very important principle and we understand clearly that you and your personal information is one of our most important asset
- Our Policy applies to all visitors, users, and others who access the Service (“Users”)
WHAT KIND OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect Personal Data about you from:
- When you visit our platform, we collect your name, your professional email, your phone number, social media profile IDs/links, which you are primarily interested in using GrowthPal around.
- We also collect all the information that you provide us in our standard questionnaire templates and only save it for aggregation and analysis
- When Personal Data about you is automatically collected in connection with your use of our Service
- Third parties (VCC Edge, Crunchbase, LinkedIn, Startup India, etc.), both when they provide us with Personal Data about you and when we seek out information for Profiles
- Other companies and data partners that license information to us
HOW WE WILL USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We may collect different kinds of personal data in several different ways and use it for a number of different purposes:
- To answer your queries, support and contact requests
- To meet or fulfill the reason you provided the information to us
- Subscriptions to our promotional communications
- To promote the GrowthPal brand, products, initiatives and values with marketing communications and to improve our services
- To manage, administer and fulfill the obligations under contracts, and regulations
- To personalize your experience, website content and communications based on your preferences, including targeted offers and ads served through the Service
We will not collect additional categories of Personal Data or use the Personal Data we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
As noted in the list above, we may communicate with you if you’ve provided us the means to do so. For example, if you’ve given us your email address, we may send you promotional email offers on behalf of other businesses or email you about your use of the Service. Also, we may receive a confirmation when you open an email from us, which helps us improve our Service. If you do not want to receive communications from us, please contact us at [email protected].
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH?
We will share your personal data primarily to ensure we provide you with the most efficient and effective services to you. Unless you specify otherwise, we may share your information with any of the following groups with your prior consent (if not provided by your company earlier):
- Investors/ Funds/Buyer who will support your business
- Any members of our group company where this is necessary to complete internal research, assessment analysis and processes, and in accordance with laws on data transfers
- Any members of our group company where this is otherwise necessary, and in accordance with laws on data transfers;Tax, audit, or other authorities, when we believe that the law or other regulation requires us to share this data (for example, because of a request by a tax authority or in connection with any anticipated litigation)
- If GrowthPal merges with or is acquired by another business or company in the future, we may share your personal data with the new owners of the business or company (and provide you with notice of this disclosure)
HOW WE WILL KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE
GrowthPal doesn’t sell or share the private data of any company to third parties. However, at an aggregate level, we analyze the industry benchmarks and ratio. This data is an aggregation of the data of all similar companies at the same stage and same industry.
All our data is stored safely in compliance with data regulations, we have put in place appropriate technical, organizational and security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected data security breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected breach where we are legally required to do so.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR?
We will not keep your personal data for longer than is necessary for the purposes for which we collect it unless we believe that the law or other regulation requires us to preserve it (for example, because of a request by a tax authority or in connection with any anticipated litigation).
When it is no longer necessary to retain your data, we will delete the personal data that we hold about you from our systems. While we will endeavor to permanently erase your personal data once it reaches the end of its retention period, some of your personal data may still exist within our systems, for example, if it is waiting to be overwritten. For our purposes, this data has been put beyond use, meaning that, while it still exists in the electronic ether, our employees will not have any access to it or use it again.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have a privacy concern, complaint or a question regarding this privacy statement, please write to us at [email protected] or contact us through the “Contact us” form on growthpal.com.
RIGHT TO WITHDRAW CONSENT
In the limited circumstances and based on your country of residence; where you may have provided your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal data for a specific purpose, you may have the right to withdraw your consent for that specific processing at any time. To withdraw your consent, please contact at [email protected], once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your information for the purpose or purposes you originally agreed to, unless we have another legal basis for doing so.